• Exams to Study Abroad

    Language exams

    The language exams show your English proficiency skills. You need to give either one of the language exams to get admission to any university in an English speaking country. These are required for pursuing almost all courses; Undergraduate courses, Postgraduate courses, Certificates or Diplomas (unless mentioned).

    Different countries give preference to one language exam over others. Few of the top English language exams which are used by prominent study abroad destinations:

    • IELTS: IELTS exam is the preferred exam for getting admission to universities in the UK, Australia, and New Zealand. IELTS Score is valid for two years.
    • TOEFL: TOEFL exam is the preferred exam for universities in the US and Canada, while it is not accepted at many colleges in UK. Your TOEFL scores are valid until two years post the declaration of your result.
    • PTE: PTE exam is accepted at a few colleges in the US and most colleges in the UK. CAE and CPE are given preference by British universities. Further, PTE Academic scores are valid for up to two years from the date of the exam.

    Standardised Entrance Exam for Foreign Universities

    Entrance exam to study abroad for various courses can be different. The exams required for studying various courses are different. Depending on the courses of your choice, you will be required to give only one standardized exam for abroad education. So, if you are going to pursue MS then you have to give exams for MS abroad. Similarly, if you are going to pursue an MBA abroad so you have to give exams for MBA abroad. Also, there are different countries standardized tests for different countries.

Enquire now

02:37 AM
Hello, I am a smart chat bot,
How can I help you.